Do you know someone who went above and beyond during the pandemic and want to nominate them for NJAEYC’s 2021 Champions for Early Education (C.E.E) Awards?
The NJAEYC C.E.E awards recognize the determination amongst teachers, administrators and support staff who exemplify the mission and vision of NJAEYC.
Mission: “NJAEYC is dedicated to advancing the field of early childhood education.”
Vision: “NJAEYC will support the purpose of NAEYC, be committed to coordinating activities and providing services for communication among chapters of the state and allied professional associations and be aware of and advocate for all legislation pertaining to the welfare of children which will ensure excellence in early childhood education.”
About the Award:
- Each award recipient will be recognized at the C.E.E. Awards Celebration on October 20, 2021 at the Hilton Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Award recipients will receive complimentary admission to the celebration for themselves and a guest
- Award recipients will also receive an award from one of our event sponsors
- Current member of NJAEYC
- Must have been employed during the pandemic in a home, group or center-based program in NJ serving children birth through age 8
- Only one application per center may be submitted
Deadline for submission August 1, 2021. Please go to www.njaeyc.org to download the official application.
For more information contact Helen Muscato at firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories for Award Winners
- Emerging leader
- Center Support Role
- Family Child Care Provider