Please join us for a Professional Development Workshop!
Ocean Chapter NJAEYC Presents:
Presenter: Michelle Keenan, M Ed.
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Location: Ocean County Library, Toms River Branch, 101 Washington Street, Toms River: Green Room
Professional Development Certificate will be provided (2hours)
For additional information:
Please contact us at email@example.com
or call Valerie Frost-Lewis at 732-929-2500
- New Member SPECIAL: New members qualify for the first workshop for free. You must include new membership confirmation with registration. Visit naeyc.org/membership between February- April 2018 to join.
- Current Member: $10
- Non-Member: $30
April 25 – Space is limited – Register Now!
- Online Registration: Register online using form below; then follow link to PayPal (you may pay by PayPal or credit card)
- Download & Mail Registration and Payment: Download flyer by clicking the image above; fill out form & mail with payment to:
NJAEYC, C/O Valerie Frost-Lewis, 1571 Partridge Street, Toms River,NJ 08753
Register & Pay Online Now:
Step 1: Fill Out & Submit Registration Form
Step 2: Pay Online (Skip if you are a new member)
- Story Time
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and Movement Activities
- Yoga and Wellness
- Budding Artists Gallery
- Music and Dance Performances
- Community Resources Information