$30 | annual
$69 | annual
$150 | annual
$35 | annual
We support all who care for, educate, and work on behalf of young children by amplifying YOUR voice and advocating for what we know to be right for children and for educators. Wherever you are in your journey, there’s an NAEYC membership for you!
As a NAEYC member, you are automatically also a member of NJAEYC at no extra charge!
Your exclusive member benefits include:
- Reduced rates to local, state and national conferences
- Professional development on a local and state level
- 20% discount on resources at NAEYC.org
- A subscription to an award winning magazine (Young Child or Teaching Young Children)
- E-news updates on policy issues when you sign up online to be a “Children’s Champion”
- State newsletter to keep you informed
- Networking opportunities
- Voting rights in elections to help shape our organization
- Reduced subscription fees for other educational magazines
- Access to various insurance plans, including professional liability insurance—and an Association-sponsored credit card from Bank of America
- Coming soon: e-learning opportunities
- Access to members-only features on our website
- Receive exclusive access to Shared Resources website at no cost to you. If you’re already a member, request your log in at: www.njsharedresources.org
- Leadership opportunities
Please contact us with questions or for more information about how you can get involved and make a difference for young children and their families!