Join NAEYC as we celebrate our youngest learners with five fun-filled, themed days. All week long we’ll be featuring resources and activity ideas for teachers and families that will make play meaningful and learning fun! Use these tools and tips to make your WOYC® an outstanding success!
Children develop creativity, social skills and fine motor skills with open-ended art projects where they can make choices, use their imaginations, and create with their hands.
Artsy Thursday sponsored by Tools of the Mind
- Sparking Creativity with Cross-Area Play
- Baby Steps: Using Service Learning to Integrate Art, Literacy, and Reflection with Infants and Families – Member Only
- Mathematical Masterpieces: Exploring Math Through Art — Members Only
- Art at the Heart: Creating a Meaningful Art Curriculum for Young Children — Members Only
- Meaningful Art Projects Parents Can Fit Into a Busy Day
- Supporting the Development of Creativity
- Preschool Play Plans: Chalk Play – Member Only
Don’t forget to:
- Visit our site for new resources, support, and inspiration
- Join your peers on HELLO for ideas on ways to connect virtually with children, families and communities.
- Use the “Whereas & Therefore: WOYC22 Proclamations to Advance the ECE Profession” toolkit to request a proclamation, from your elected officials, that moves beyond thanks and recognition.
- Don’t forget to let us know about your proclamations – add them to the map!
We can’t wait to see how you let the world know how important it is to invest in the futures of our youngest learners. Share your ideas with us on NAEYC’s social media sites using #WOYC22 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org