Join NAEYC as we celebrate our youngest learners with five fun-filled, themed days. All week long we’ll be featuring resources and activity ideas for teachers and families that will make play meaningful and learning fun! Use these tools and tips to make your WOYC® an outstanding success!
Cooking together connects math with literacy skills, science, and more while encouraging healthy nutrition and fitness habits at home and in the classroom.
- Tacos Anyone? Preschoolers Investigate a Taco Truck
- Ask HELLO. What to Do When a Child Won’t Eat – Member Only
- Cultivo de vegetales en 14 días: cómo usar el aprendizaje basado en proyectos para cultivar micro vegetales – Member Only
- Healthy Habits – Member Only
- Baking Math for Families and Young Children
- Buon Appetito: Sharing a Love of Food with Infants and Toddlers
- Let’s Eat (Well)!
- Mensaje en la mochila™: El aprendizaje en actividades cotidianas
Don’t forget to:
- Visit our site for new resources, support, and inspiration
- Join your peers on HELLO for ideas on ways to connect virtually with children, families and communities.
- Use the “Whereas & Therefore: WOYC22 Proclamations to Advance the ECE Profession” toolkit to request a proclamation, from your elected officials, that moves beyond thanks and recognition.
- Don’t forget to let us know about your proclamations – add them to the map!
We can’t wait to see how you let the world know how important it is to invest in the futures of our youngest learners. Share your ideas with us on NAEYC’s social media sites using #WOYC22 or email us at email@example.com.