The 2021 NJAEYCAnnual Conference
Please Join us!
2021 NJAEYC Annual Conference Student Volunteer Application
We’re back! The 2021 NJAEYC Annual Conference is scheduled for October 21 at the Hilton Meadowlands, New Jersey. We are changing the conference to one day this year and still plan on reaching as many early childhood educators as possible. The theme of this year’s conference is The Comeback Conference 2021.
For additional information contact Helen Muscato, Conference Coordinator at (732) 329-0033 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org
NJAEYC is accepting applications for students interested in volunteering at the NJAEYC Annual Conference to be held Thursday October 21st at the Hilton Meadowlands Hotel in East Rutherford, NJ.
Please read the terms of the contract:
- Your assignment will consist of assisting with a minimum of 2 workshops in order to receive free conference registration and 1 year free membership to NAEYC.
- All volunteers must pre-register: NO WALK-IN volunteers will be accepted.
- Students must email or attach to the below form a copy of student ID and an unofficial copy of current semester schedule.
- Space is limited. Placements will be made on a first come/first serve basis. You will be notified by email of your acceptance.
- No application will be considered until all requested documents have been received.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION- September 10, 2021