“This is YOUR NJAEYC”
As a NAEYC member, you are automatically also a member of NJAEYC and your local affiliate at no extra charge! As a member you receive:
- Reduced rates to local, state and national conferences
- Professional development on a local and state level
- 20% discount on resources at NAEYC.org
- A subscription to an award winning magazine:
either Young Child or Teaching Young Children
- E-news updates on policy issues when you sign up online to be a “Children’s Champion”
- State newsletter to keep you informed
- Networking opportunities
- Voting rights in elections to help shape our organization
- Reduced subscription fees for other educational magazines
- Access to various insurance plans, including professional liability insurance—and an Association-sponsored credit card from Bank of America
- Coming soon: e-learning opportunities
- Access to members-only features on our website
- Leadership opportunities
- Join as a Comprehensive Member, and you’ll receive five publications automatically as they are released throughout the year (a $100 value). What an easy way to enhance your professional development while building your personal professional library of early childhood education resources!
To get more information about how YOU can get involved and make a difference for young children and their families, contact us at NJAEYC.org.
Membership is handled by the national organization; by joining there you automatically become a member of the state organization. Join now!